Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mesa Formula Preamp For Sale

The novel that is within us

and I the other. Me against the other.
Who loses?
obvious answer as obvious, and every time, every attempt in every story, every chance I .... Without pity I say and I say, I miss you!
For one reason or another, or've tried, just for the connections, I can see far, far away that light, I run great (my short legs do not allow me to run strong, but strong will) and ' grab. The relish.
It 'good, a new flavor every time, with every bite. I even lick their lips.
Like all good things, however, ends. And between my thumb and index finger there's nothing left, the two fingers touching loosely that taste delicious and so much desired.
One is left with a nothing that makes you think.
the good friend recommended that sincerity is always appreciated, she loves you and makes you deal with the speech in a quiet, we want to encourage.
The friend who likes to study people, however, looks at you, shut up, without even thinking and then prepare a minimum you spit the raw, according to him, truth.
"Ah, but I had understood from the beginning" I will give as an excuse to drink while still pounding in my mind the two hypotheses.
It arrived at this point who would make me more comfortable to believe?

...

But it is strange to talk to all these facts already made, the books seem to love stories that every question, have found an answer by opening a random page of ourselves.



"Why is it that you care about life
's the matter when you're still asleep and you sow the soul into an image,
or smell, or sound that you do not then remove them again.
And that there was happiness. He discovered later, when it is too late.
And now you are, forever, an exile: a thousand miles away from that image, by the sound, by smell. Adrift. "

Alessandro Baricco



Martina

0 comments:

Post a Comment