Thursday, January 20, 2011

How Do I Get A Replacement Car Title In Pa Fast?

The rule is not to be angry

Occhei that maybe sometimes we bandaged his head too, but more often at least some of the questions we ask or not? They were days in the name of competitiveness, discussions and misunderstandings, buttons clicked and signed documents, were the first days when you are criticized for claiming not quite able to do something and after you do it because it is proposed to good people like us do not find ...
So who was right? The envious or sincere?
I bet soon the alarm, I wake up at night with the thought of not being able to stand up for them a few hours and I have not planned a big day but only a few hours of that seasoned sauce that few have had the good fortune to discover, that salty taste that gives life, that part of you that have given pleasure to someone else.
opened his eyes, jumped on the bed and hurriedly get ready to leave, it's late and I'm late as usual. Arrive expecting to find the others already seated waiting for sulking. I open the door and you are there that sips his cappuccino while reading a book, an important book consigliatole by a person as important. He hears the sound of the door open and looked up at me giving me a smile, as hello.
We are waiting for half an hour well, someone else, but she says it jokingly, as if it were a normal thing. I understand the rule of our friendship, laugh of beautiful, the bad and the incomprehensible, the strange, the boring and scary. In practice, this rule does not exist, so that's all.
He tells me his meetings where the prevailing sweetness and tenderness, is sincere and does not omit anything, I feel, I look thrilled. She is telling me something of herself, she is telling me, just me. I paint a smile on her lips while she is talking about and I am sure you will understand my "thanks". The latecomer
(over me) joins the conversation, to make a cappuccino and croissant with updates, gossip, anxieties unemployed, crossed eyes, unexpected meetings. And there the laugh.
A puppy enters the bar, and we laugh again!
I feel comforted in thinking that this morning where he really who does not deserve it literally wiped out.
not my problem to decide who deserves and who does not, it's inside me that is the choice, I only know that those who live in hiding will not be able to assert themselves when the time to come out when it's time to show our faces together in public. If
gratitude is due to us not worth what a "hello", we in the meantime, the whole answer (because we give the answers), we laugh, we make strange ways similar to a bark, let's pretend to be sick, we buy shoes yellow, we continue to laugh, we look in the eyes as we speak, we use cameras and then develop the film and we touch the jaw pain.


Martina

0 comments:

Post a Comment