Sunday, January 30, 2011

Long Labias Streching



A Monticino of stones on a board. Only a stone more than will ever do harm?
's so absurd that I lose almost laughable, it can not react like that before so careless behavior.
At that time the place is full, full of people, laugh, jump, drink, scream, have fun. You have to move forward with his elbows high to not catch a shove and threaten to fall to the ground ... luckily the rescue comes always a helping hand, an arm to hold on, back from a hug. The music is loud. And even they arrive, they are, you knew would come. Lips to kiss.
You know not, when you say that last moment of life passes before your eyes in a flash, all that we been?
When two pairs of lips meet happens exactly the same. In the opposite direction though.
Seconds, say ten, maybe it's not too much, you only need three, and in such a short time you have already thrown in the reality where you think in two, where the eyes are reflected in another pair of shining eyes, where the hands are cross and the bodies are narrow straits. Where is the rule of the embrace.
"I want to stay as we are now for two weeks, just neighbors."
And you do, you do not feel like a thousand catapultartici in the beautiful and illusion reality? Ah, but the words are measured, the sentences must be interpreted, the misconduct must be accepted ... No, thanks. I'm not there, occhei in determining and interpreting, but I believe that there is still some good in what you do. I try to believe it, I try not to give up.
Despite my expectations have been cut short and another stone is added to the pile, the wood beam is bent, the weight is all. But no, it does not break.
And you know what makes a poor plank of wood? And resists calls for added yet another milestone! Logical
you want to escape, that you want to hide, do not think that explanation. But those dates are, unfortunately, or fortunately, we rolled up our sleeves and accept the figure of shit that we built. Then .. well, then friends as before. If the level of maturity allows.
So far I can do it, I passed the worst, perhaps not, but I am succeeding, what nature did not give me the height I won in tenacity.
The rumors make me well, though with a special friend then, are risanatorie. I lifted and I think the right thing to do is get back on track. Sitting at the table supporting his head on his hand, is back on track ... ... I will!
Like a bolt from the blue, ironically, your song around me. I adore that voice, that you know the song by heart, if I hear their name immediately links it to you, and I've got them before the eyes with the video projected on the big screen as big as a house. Stunned, the scenes are reflected in the eyes and think of how fun it is to stumble on a part of you the very day that we have moved away, we're back to being friends like before. Let's listen to this
Liam saying "You Did not know what to say, It All Came at you today, can not get out your own way, well hold on, hold on, hold on ... Hold on, hold on, hold on. The music is high and continues to play.
And we, we continue to dance.




Martina

0 comments:

Post a Comment