Monday, January 3, 2011

Do You Feel Wet Before Period

Why luck is skipping a start



















My hands as a woman. Long, squared the series. Ten pounds of gel above are strong, hard, scratchy. Tapping a finger on the desk at a time, it makes me feel great and sexy. Just as the boring teacher who during the afternoon, as he read the marketing blurb, he enjoyed rubbing on the desk doing all my mates fastidious shiver. And envious.

my hands a little girl. Small, thin and childish. The cuticles are bitten and ask for mercy. They are the result of my days of meetings and speeches made and, without unnecessary meetings and then only attractive, made of interesting talks and useless just then.
I have a contradiction between my hands, I have it in hand. Girl always a woman only when I want.
I like it when others can not decipher which way I choose to dress, think they have in front of a stupid girl and low but my strength to pull out when it's time to talk and spit in the face of the adult who sometimes they are and decide to show others.
How do I know of them surprised?
There are several options: to respond to attention and hurt the eyes of the victim in the situation or pretend to be amazed and congratulated the maturity that I had not thought, or begin to rummage in her bag to search all the costs of pulling out the newest, most beautiful, the most convenient, that bought on sale after January 7, sorry.
That excuse that you hear when you do not know whether to burst into a loud, humiliating and embarrassing laugh out loud or remain wide-eyed trying to figure out how courage, who has told you, you might think that even Minimally, we believe.
no evil, I pray, I talk a lot and then I just, I manage to make a windbag, but always and inevitably fall into the error of many which is to be unable ever to the end to do what they really I think.
fact is that my beautiful nails team I loved so much when I passed on those hair shaved and felt bucarmi fingertips. What a thrill.
of what I write I am sure, groped and try to find someone to hold your hand before I can understand if you dressed as a woman or girl.
exist? Only a matter of luck finding.
Meanwhile, I leap to be able to reach it.


Martina

0 comments:

Post a Comment