Sunday, February 27, 2011

Myth Behind Itchy Nose

Today for lunch I'm gone.

I'm not a white wall, are a hot wall with a thousand thousand written above, sentences in capital letters, bold words, drawings and exclamation points. Filled with scribbles and sketches left in suspended. Someone wrote about me and I became who I am today. Even I myself have taken the pen and I put down a few lines, I decorated and I even changed my hair.
I'm not here to look, I'm here to answer, I'm not here to fool me, I'm here to help.
And I'm stubborn, I am stubborn, I am stubborn. Impulsive anger to offend, I would think I'm worth more reflective.
It 'much easier to win when the game is naive and is even easier to throw the stone and hide the hand. Or does not have the courage to play. But then what fun is it? If you do not play if you do not speak unless you are confident, if you are not sincere ...
One night, I was finally on the same machine of my rival and all I have written above, perhaps I would not have written. Why I said something wrong, yelled and insulted. I even stretched hands. This is not the saddest thing. The saddest thing is the reason ...
And despite knowing that this plea is not worth it are the same angry, they are annoyed and humiliated. Have told me and I like a good silly, we are upset.
"You have not lost anything!"
But what I lost? What if I lost I've never had? .....

Luckily I smile! And there are still those who make you smile ... They make a joke, look at you, you write a message, you think, you embrace it, make fun of you, you take pictures, you are puzzled at a game, invite you to lunch, I sew clothes custom-made, you give gifts, you cook biscuits, something you trust yourself, you are home to a dark night, cold and snow, they make you do laps on car rides, ask you to her home, accompany you to eat Chinese, you bring in head up new projects, they make you feel pain in the cheeks from laughing too.
Luck is this life and discover every day and have the ability to wonder.



Martina

0 comments:

Post a Comment