Friday, October 12, 2007

Thanking Pastors After Funeral

committed

This is not a place of friendship, love .. is not a place where poems carry or where I do stupid jokes, this is a post that I call "busy."

Every day I start my day feeling absurd ... people who kill other people in the most absurd ... thieves who rape old ladies before robbing ... monsters who kill children crying because kids are too noisy ... who rape girls, or rather ex-boyfriend but he did not do anything because they are girls ... Sardinians, boys, women and men who drink, take drugs and then put them behind the wheel mowing down people as if they were in a video game where you earn points by pulling in people ...

now on we are told so many young people ... young people today have no values, they have no interest in constructive, young people take drugs, drink young, young people are unaware of ...

And is not it?

never do the whole herb bundle .. but here I know that those who are saved are only the grass .. too thin because you can see ..

The world is in our hands, we'll take him out ... but even so I'm not there.

To all those who drink to do the cool: YOU ARE THE IDIOTS.

To all those who take drugs to make cool: YOU ARE THE IDIOTS

To all those who pretend to have political ideas and do not even know what they're talking: make me laugh

To all those who go to the fields of concentration to commemorate a crematorium, with your heads shaved cock that does not even know why you would be better if the shaved and you began to wonder where it comes from "your" way of dressing: GIVE ME !!!!!! NAUSEA !!!!!

make me all crap !!!!!!!!!!

If I had three hand grenades and I met you for the way you toss him, even if it means I stay dry, but at least I would sure have made a good cleaning ...

THIN grass Stand up, DO NOT BE AFRAID TO MAKE YOU WALK, YOU MAY BEND BUT DO NOT BREAK!

FORCE :-) WE SEE THAT WE ARE smart enough to change things, it's our world, NOT ROVINIAMOLO even more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment