Monday, October 1, 2007

Frozen Shoulder Symptoms

TIME SPORTS ...




October 1. Time to change way of life of people around ... change ... maybe x we know someone who may be interesting from the point of view emotional! Elais no?






Tonight is finally starting to move a bit ... I said stop smoking ... and I know that combined with beautiful .. and you elected? ? I've just pulled the pack xche nn you want to pay car insurance eh?? stingy: D ehehe



A thought also goes to our other 2 fawakke IS BI and that tonight will begin a course of swimming approfondatissimo that will allow them to be able to do the dolphin who ... hihihi :-) bille!

well girls are very happy ...

you want beneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



ps I forgot to say that RONNY started to play sports .. he is the BASEBALL .. told me that since I was child had always dreamed of picking up the ball and crashing in the face of his opponent more accerrimo Mr. BURGER KING! and now that his fantasy is coming true when x has agreed to train but just when the time comes right ... I tremble if I were to BURGER KING!!

CAREFUL WHEN RONNY ... is a fury is unleashed!! AHAHAHAHAH ...






0 comments:

Post a Comment