Thursday, October 4, 2007

قرضص دوز

aiutoooooooo


then .. My family has asked me several months to go get bread.
So this morning I went like all day for him, and today I added two donuts! (I know I should not since I started going to the gym but they were there in front of me, so inviting, that I could not give up ..), I went to the cashier after talk to the clerk, as always, I pay, I put the receipt in her purse and go out .... I'm going to get in the car e. .. approached by a man who says: "Excuse me young lady!" I thought I'd take the information, he wants this to me ... and instead approaches very serious, I opened the card and says: "am an agent of finance, I could check his ticket?" I am a little embarrassed I said "yes!", as I remembered putting it in her purse .... rummage here, I search beyond the voucher .. was gone ... all red I told him: "I will be dropped ... so I retraced the road I had just run, and after some research I saw a piece of paper, there, alone and abandoned, and fortunately it was my ticket ... I thought by now that his days ..... and so 'the agent if he left with his tail between his legs! ... but always me captain!

narrow escape .. The next time I take away the glue and glue your receipt on the bag so you do not risk more than losing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment