Friday, July 30, 2010

How To Delete Orange Account

Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems

Contact Lenses in Bolton
Rigotti: If I see you cable eyes

Rigotti Tumble: If you see me, just for one, thank you.

sifter Rigotti: But at least there you see the other

Rigotti Tumble: Yes kitchen but my husband so much. ***
fact ... (creatures in the swamp)
Pantano (cooking and singing): "He had a glass eye and a leg gypsum ...."

sifter Rigotti (sung in the accompanying ironic voice Roka): Wow .. tune your husband

Rigotti in Bolton: I'm sorry but what is it that you're famous?

Pantano ( fading): "But I liked it anyway, because he knew ballaaaar "

Lurgi (coming soon): Excuse me who pays a net toilet? I have a shitty taste in your mouth!

Bolton: I'll lend you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment