Thursday, September 27, 2007

3d Wooden Puzzle Plans

vasco vasco always


we were forty thousand at the concert yesterday here at the side of the phenomenon!
despite the rain the stadium in Udine was heard! came to the big with the song just a little , then blasco , good or bad , wonderful ,
Monday, we just , live and many other then to close with the historic albachiara .
I must say that although the lineup has me a little disappointed and despite the rain, vasco vasco remains and that gives you emotion through his songs, his words, his actions are things that you really come in mind and then pierce your heart and you WILL BE forever!
vasco you really are great! thanks! of course I also thank the wonderful people who were with me at the concert! love you!
ps ... very negative note: I spent the whole concert because a lady sitting behind me asked me to sit down because otherwise he could not see .. I then I said but if no one begins to rise and sit WILL BE obvious that all right?
and in the end we were the only people sitting the row in front and one behind ... but you can ?????? I do not know ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment